Career in Real Estate
A career in Real Estate
Being a successful Realtor® is about more than just selling houses. It’s about working with people, helping families find homes, and helping neighbourhoods and communities grow and prosper. Truly successful Realtors® are good at what they do because they care about the clients they work with, and are genuinely dedicated to helping them make the best possible decisions.
The result of that dedication is a career that’s exciting and rewarding – both personally and financially.
Is real estate right for you?
Are you people-oriented? Entrepreneurial? Enthusiastic? Answer the following questions to find out if you have what it takes to be a successful real estate professional:
- Do you like working with people?
- Do you like the idea of managing your own business?
- Are you a good communicator with strong people skills?
- Are you a strong negotiator?
- Can you maintain a positive attitude in the face adversity?
- Are you good at motivating yourself to get things done?
- Do you want flexible working hours?
- Are you comfortable with technology and learning new things?
- Are you comfortable with a commission-based income?
If you answered “yes” to most of these questions, a real estate career might be exactly the challenge you’ve been looking for.
Start your career with Royal LePage
Become part of a trusted Canada-wide network of over 16,200 dedicated sales professionals. You’ll have access to the industry’s best resources, including training, support, marketing, technology, networking and more.
Want to learn more?
Jeff Nelles, Broker/Manager email@example.com 613-966-6060 (Quinte/Northumberland Areas)
Bob Armer, Sales Representative/Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 613-384-1200 (Kingston/Westport Areas)
Kent Peirson, Broker/Manager email@example.com 613-544-4141 (Kingston/Brockville Areas)
Mark Rashotte, Broker of Record/Owner firstname.lastname@example.org 613-966-6060